Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tanks: You are my wonder wall

If I have done or said anything wrong, I am sorry.

I will be quiet.

I will do what's right.

I promise.

--Mat

Theme song: "Wonder Wall" by Oasis

Postcript: Mat's original rant was over some disquieting tank behaviors. But, good friends are honest friends, and let her know that perhaps she is the one who needed to reassess the threat levels. Her criticism of tanks stems from the knowledge of a singular player paladin tank; he is the kindest, most humble, generous and chivalrous tank in Azeroth. Mat will not name him, because his threshold would be worn from admirers and requests for  unparalleled tanking services. She holds all other tanks to this standard, thus, she is often greatly disappointed.

Because you sir, are one-of-a-kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!