Saturday, October 29, 2011

Too much awesomeness.

How did I miss this post?

Simply fun to read http://wowhats.wordpress.com/2010/01/17/shamanism-and-me/

I wish we could name our feral spirit wolves. Maybe I will make an introduction macro.

Last night and for the better part of today, I'm getting my restoration gear dusted off, gemmed up, enchanted, and tailored, er, reforged. I went to see the wizard, Ask Mr. Robot, about what I should have, and golly gee, are there a lot of points for intellect. This seems counter-intuitive to me, that spirit, like GO TEAM-level spirit, would be more sought after. I am sure, SURE, my mentors in the game can and will clue me in on why intelligence and mastery trump spirit, until my eyeballs roll back in my head.

Speaking of wolves, I wish, I wish, I wish I could call them out anytime. That would be sho-kewl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!