Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Love, art, and gnomish blessings...

Mrs. Whitworth is currently hiding under an abandoned food trolley at the Darkmoon Faire, soaked through, and feeling, for the first time, a new sensation of vulnerability.

How do I know this? I put her there. The problem is I can't figure out how to get her out.

I don't think it's so much writer's block as stage fright. Yes, tomato, tomato, but whatever. She's wedged under in her exposition so strongly, it took this to finally motivate me to get her out:

You truly are magic, Erinys.
The weekend will be here soon...my new writer's mantra.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous2.10.13

    So cute!

    I can't wait for the DMF to get here this month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once again I have NO idea what the new things are - everything is a surprise for me in Azeroth - sometimes good, sometimes not! But this drawing was squarely in the camp of 'good surprise!"

      Delete
  2. Anonymous3.10.13

    Oh no! Mrs. Whitworth! I wish the Faire would hurry and arrive, I'll search for her! Although I don't write anything I get stage fright about just talking at times which is when I write a post and delete write a post and delele. Maybe Mrs. Whitworth will draw strength from her portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. now if it was a ferret with a hat flying on a broom (HINT HINT HINT), I would say you would have a brillant masterpeice! But a cat? Nah. just a regular old cat masterpiece. Nice art work there.

    -roo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you'd love that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!