Monday, October 21, 2013

Old Ladies Raiding Guild (WiggleWiggleWiggle)

Gotta have a young ass to do that...


You know, I really miss JD, of the Amateur Azerothian. He had a way of organizing events in Azeroth that were inclusive, fun, and well-thought out. I cannot guarantee any of that, but I shall endeavor to do my best:

So, by popular demand - here it is - The Old Ladies Raiding Guild.

Who can come along?
Anyone who has my battletag: mattyshaman#1838, and is over age 21. Call me ageist, I dare you.

Where shall we go?
As far back as Cataclysm Raids to present-time Garrosh

What shall we do?
Flex (and normals, too)

When shall we go?
I would love either a Friday early evening, Saturday afternoon/evening, or Sunday morning time. I am on the Pacific Coast. so that's server time zone. I need to hear from folks to voice their preferences before anything is set in stone. Thinking two hours, we get done what we done, and move on with our lives. How's that sound?

Requirements?
Vent? Mumble? Not sure. If it becomes an issue, I'll set up a Vent account of our own.
Being a lady? No, not required. You just have to agree to the raiding team's name. Have no issue with that, come along!

Hero's Call Board: Okay blogger friends, if you have an alt tank, dps, or healer, please come along!

First night out: Saturday, October 26th, 4PM Server Time (I am flexible - just putting a target out there)

Gear rolls: if you want it for mog, speak up.

We shall wipe often, we shall spend our retirement on repair bills, and we shall have fun. Good vision, hand-eye coordination, and epic skills not required.

34 comments:

  1. This sounds awesome! I've thought of commenting a few times before that if such a guild was made I wanted to join. And well now you can expect my battletag request shortly. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dis would be an Alliance-side group, ja?
    Guess I'd better get working on my lil' Dwarf Shaman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get her leveled up - gear not necessary

      Delete
    2. Anonymous25.10.13

      Yes, 'cause we're gonna go into the Siege pantsless.

      Delete
    3. Yay more bloggers in game! woot woot kamalia level her up! if you need help on alliance side holler at me battletag is Amergamer#1255

      Delete
  3. Um, do I have to be able to twerk? I have a Warlock and a Druid with a tank spec but I have never tanked so not much help there. So I can offer up some dps, no knowledge of anything but I can try twerking if absolutely necessary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dahakha21.10.13

      Twerking is only required if you are tanking and need to taunt. Oh my lord I just blew my own mind....what if Misdirect caused your target to twerk uncontrollably for the duration? 0_o

      Delete
    2. I think we all can twerk, just not intentionally....can't wait! If that time doesn't work let me know what does!

      Delete
    3. I am now kind of disappointed taunting does NOT cause the target to twerk...maybe in the next update...

      Delete
    4. Okay, now I'm putting a Glyph of Twerking on my wish list. It replaces whatever animation your taunt has with twerking!

      Delete
    5. Dahakha23.10.13

      I'm not very familiar with the Alliance dances, but...doesn't the female Gnome twerk at some point in her routine? Gnome Warrior/DK tank, macro your taunt with /dance, kgo!

      Delete
    6. thinking it might be one of those "free spirited" goblin girl dances....but gnome chicks bust some moves, that's for sure!

      Delete
  4. *mutters something incomprehensible about alts*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Where is that little mage of yours Navi? Where can she be? Is she turning rats into cats in Stormwind? That's what most neglected mages do...

      Delete
  5. Dahakha21.10.13

    I would if I could, but I can't... :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. As soon as I have a working account, count me in! Alliance or Horde makes no difference, I have priests both sides. Just don't ask me to heal, unless you like dying a lot :) Watch for my friend request! I'll shoot it off from Diablo 3. (aka Shawndra)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got three tanks I can offer up, take your pick: druid, dk, pally. Druid can also heal if needed. Or, if we want giggling fits, I can bring my gnome lock. :)

    btag - Thela#1288

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm...comment got eaten...will try again.

    I have three tanks I can offer up: Druid, DK, Pally. Druid can heal as well if needed.

    btag - Thela#1288

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That 'comment awaiting moderation' is kind of dorky of me, I know. BUT -- that is awesome!!! Very cool, and so happy- yea!!

      Delete
  9. Cassaberee22.10.13

    Wish I could make it, maybe a guess appearance around the holidays. Sounds like it will be a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you have pretty important things to attend to! Anytime you come back to Azeroth is fine!

      Delete
  10. I'm always down for friendly raids, if you don't mind me coming along. I bring healers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! I'd like to come along too if you have the room. I loved doing the fun runs last year (has it been that long?) As always, I will bring cookies!
    Taikuutta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rock on! I was hoping you'd say that! No cookies necessary, but always welcome!

      Delete
  12. Anonymous25.10.13

    4PM Server Time

    But what server??

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous25.10.13

    Ooh this sounds like fun, AND you're on my stalker ID already!
    The time might be a little bad as it's only an hour before my Alliance guild does LFR, but I'll be there even if I have to leave partway through. :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous27.10.13

    Eww that's 7am for me. Sounds like fun though. Good on you for getting this together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? You prefer sleep? Haha! You're welcome anytime you have insomnia!

      Delete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It was really Fun!!!! Looking forward for next week peeps! =) thanks for having me this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im at pacific time too yay for us Matty! <3 so just holler me im always online for most of the time haha lol

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!