Saturday, June 30, 2012

"Get the fire extinguisher!" Click, please!

JD from Amateur Azerothian spotted the smoldering Ceniza the other day, and recommend I add her to Neri Approves Red Carpet Contest. The voting is up, and I am asking that you please go vote for her. All the entries are gorgeous, but admittedly, I would like it if she got some votes! I'm always for the underdog, or in this case, the under-spacegoat!

Click to vote please: http://neriapproves.com/2012/06/29/red-carpet-transmog-tournament-voting-begins/



After you vote for Ceniza (so subtle, aren't I?) please go check out JD's mog of his wife's mage - stunning. 


5 comments:

  1. Anonymous30.6.12

    I was wondering which one was yours. Should have known it would be the space goat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alien animal husbandry is my speacialty!

      Delete
  2. She looks lovely as always and she's in gorgeous company! I can never get any of my characters out of their ripped jeans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never underestimate the sex-appeal of the ripped jean! She is in gorgeous company, and since I wasn't "trying" makes it even more fun. I've often been bemused at the very wealthiest of folks get the top-shelf fashion for free from leading designers, while the rest of us peons scrape for loose change to buy packs of ten undies at Target. Oh, maybe that's just me. Ceniza...damn. She is fun. Just had an idea: it would be cool to take a pool of valor point abilities and decide who needs that most when. I tend to cap her out so fast, and then am disappointed when I have to put her down and pick up another alt who needs the points. Oh, what was that you said, Blizzard? Stop playing so many damn alts? Uh, whatever.

      Delete
  3. Anonymous4.7.12

    Pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!