Sunday, June 10, 2012

Tome & Matty's Excellent Adventure: The Comprehensive Compendium of Clues!

You know, try as I might, and I have really put forth an all-out effort on this, I cannot be two places at once. Well, maybe two, but not three. Two is my personal best. Takes a lot out of a girl to bend time and space. As I'm sitting on my tail-ring this morning, having promised promise to do this post, among several others, I feel so busted when caught playing. I need an add-on that pops up that says: these next activities that you think will be a few minutes will end up being exponentially greater. Do you really want to log in and out for that gem recipe? Do you really want to queue as DPS now? No, Matty- get up, get out, and go do something else...

Okay. No more yabbering.
(Scroll down for three more clues.)

In working on this Road Rally with Tome, I got the benefit of exploration, so if no one else participates but my own derping self, it will not hurt my feelings.

Here is what I found while looking for Tome's spots*








*Yes, I know what/where they are--just wanted to see them for myself. She came up with good ones for Outland, and had to help me find them!

Next Clues:

Rock of Ages isn't just a movie
This is where you go when things are not groovy
Seek out this place, and you will get tired
Sit and stay awhile, what's your hurry?




If you eat these shrooms you will see double
And watch your step, there is bound to be trouble
Just there, in that knoll...
Watch out, there may be a troll

The inhabitants here seem nonchalant
and even, perhaps, a bit gallant
But in their pool you try to fish
You will quickly soon wish
That you were somewhere else
Perhaps Vermont?



2 comments:

  1. Quick question: Are we meant to submit answers all at once or as we go?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, damn, one more detail I didn't think about - as you go would be best, or a time stamp of when and how you got there. I didn't make it clear that it is a question of time, because if it came down to a tie, that's how it would go. I am terrible at contests, and want everyone to win. Facing that same dilemma for work today, as a matter of fact! When will I ever learn!?

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!