Sunday, June 17, 2012

(psst....little help?)

Once upon a time...


Movella is having a WoW fanfiction writing competition (I think Navi turned my horns in this direction), and I need your advice - if you have a favorite little story or drabble you think should be turned into a story, would you let me know? The deadline is July 7, and I'm going to be out of commission here and there these next two weeks, and wanted to use something I've started instead of from scratch.

Some of my favorites:

Blackberry Winter
Pyramond & Theleste
Ring


Starts:
The Death Knight
Ash-Witch

This isn't a poll, just--request for guidance.

6 comments:

  1. Okay I finally decided. Definitely The Death Knight, I pick The Death Knight. That is the one for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All righty! Thanks, Tome! Now to decide their destinies...mahahahaha!

      Delete
  2. eeeeeeeee!!! Can't wait! And I'm being good and not trying to influence the outcome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Death Knight and then the Ash Witch would be my choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally, I like Pyramonde and Theleste, I loved your story on it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to finish the Death Knight story in any case, and the Ash-Witch, too. However, I'm just happy you pointed that site in my direction!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!