Tuesday, October 16, 2012

RTMT: Ya'll done that wrong

Zeptepi tried to take this elite on by herself...almost....well, not really

Back in the day, CDR (cross-dressing rogue) had a boss who would have his minion return work that was not satisfactory to him and his co-worker with the Southern-drawl, "Ya'll done that wrong." Over the past few days, I've heard that repeatedly in my head, that "I've done it wrong."  Everything I wasn't "supposed" to do since the expansion to prepare for some nebulous "goal" is what I did, and everything I should have been doing has eluded me like coming up with a perfect zinger in Trade Chat.

There have been some great blog posts of late, which, if I actually had the time instead of trying to feed baby dragons, would be of immense help to me:

http://healingmains.com/a-quick-and-easy-guide-to-daily-quest-hubs/

http://ironyca.wordpress.com/2012/10/13/dailies-have-destroyded-the-game/

http://sacredduty.net/2012/10/15/mists-of-farm-daria/

Oh wait! There are more-I promise! I am running late and have to go do stuff! In the meantime....

Nod to Xak for this video: John Mulaney/Doing Nothing

2 comments:

  1. Loved the video, he understands me, I'll have to show it to my mother. I always get a disappointed sniff of reproval when asked what exciting thing I did over the weekend and I answer nothing.

    Poor Zep, at least it was someone of merit who downed her unlike Cat who was done in by worms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those worms and hornets are stoned-cold bastards: see how they like it when we're level 125! That'll show 'em!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!