Thursday, March 8, 2012

Crimes and Misdemeanors: How many holes does it take to fill the Albert Hall?



I am not feeling any less overwhelmed, but I am a bit more humbled. If the worse thing I have going on right now is a the curse of too many blessings, then I plan on shutting my pie hole.

One suggestion was to start deleting some alts: good plan. 

Now, who?

Maybe Lunancy, the level 7 Worgen? Nope. Can't. Her name is awesome. Get it? A mash-up of Luna and Nancy? 

Perhaps Mookimook, about my third or fourth druid. Momokawa? Heartychoke, the spiky-green haired mage, trapped-for-eternity-at-level-5 in Gnomeregan because she can't find the exit? No, again, her name is just too cool.


Rohawn. Yes, maybe Rohawn, level 23 warrior, who was a Draenei for a guild thing, then a Dwarf for a guild thing, and now a human because she's cute. And humans have the best red hair. I have not figured out warriors yet, though, and there she sits, wasting away in Margaritaville, aka Redridge.

Rohawn begs Marshall Marris, who is "supervising" the workers, mug in hand.


Except for a few minor infractions, she's done nothing wrong. She still has a quest from the winter holidays on her list, and a lot of engineering supplies a former guildmate donated to her. 

Well, from the looks of it, I don't think Marshall Marris is going to be budging anytime soon, so she's safe from the ax's shadow for now.



Safe...for now.
But one wrong stomp, Rohawn....

Theme Song: A Day in the Life

4 comments:

  1. It's such a relief to know that I'm not the only one who keeps alts because of their name. I have a level 8 Goblin Shaman named Shamimi who I should delete to free up a slot but I just can't stand to part with her name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You so get me, Tome. Get Shamimi out of the box and take her for a spin. That is too perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it hard to delete alts. Well, one because I don't have any, and two because the ones I have are all bank alts. They are full of STUFFS. Where would I put all these stuffs? And not only do the alts have stuffs, the alts themselves become stuffs, because I hoard the toons and can't get rid of them.

    Lunancy is a nice name. You should make one on Zangarmarsh so I can hang out with you and Ancient sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, Navi. Lunancy is living the good life in Gilneas on Zangarmarsh. I'll see what I can do about a Horde chica, too. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!