Wednesday, March 14, 2012

That does it.

I am getting an i-Pad or something, because I cannot read Twitter at work, except on my tiny phone, and that is not satisfying. I have been missing this!

http://thebigbearbutt.com/2012/03/12/stay-tuned/

Bear tweets from Disneyworld!?

I am not being sarcastic, I am genuiningly annoyed with the shackles keeping me from technological bliss! Seriously! Why the hell else does social media exist except to be social!?

Grrrr.

Sh*t. I bet even Walt's cryogenically frozen head knows more than I do.


5 comments:

  1. And there are some bear tweets with pictures too, reason enough to justify an iPad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PHOTOS! To the Apple Store, Away! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. /nod pics
    OMG we girls are such voyeurs... poor Bear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, that is certainly one end of the spectrum, Navi! I remember my initial reaction to Facebook: it was wonderful to catch up with family and friends I hadn't seen or caught up with in a while. No one lives near each other anymore, and this saddens me. Cheers to new friends, old friends, and all in between!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...and hey, he left his blinds open! ":)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!