Saturday, March 17, 2012

Leather & Lace Contender

I was trying for a theme, and no matter what, had fun putting this together:


Let me reintroduce Rökkr (named for shadowy mythology references). She was my second character in WoW, and waits ever patiently in her own metaphorical shadows at Level 70. Considering I have four at level 85 now, and Ceniza the Fire Mage Hawtness is Level 82, I do fear for Rökkr's status amongst the ladies of Sugar & Blood. I don't know what it is about rogues that has prevented me from truly delving into this extrememly fun class.

I realize it's not proper to wear white leather before Memorial Day (some of you know what I'm talking about), but hey--rules?! Don't need no stinkin' rules! She's a rogue, for gods' sake! In any case, while many go with rogues for the black leather and Catwoman-esque physiques (see Cross-Dressing Rogue, below), consider the silver/white of leather in the snowy hills of Storm Peaks. She'll be ready, when I'm ready.

If I can find her. (The red daggers will have to serve as homing beacons.)

Sometimes all you need is an eyepatch to look bad-ass.

2 comments:

  1. Rökkr looks so lovely there in the snow and ice. The highest I ever got a Rogue was 72 and then I deleted her for her slot. I don't know what that's about it's not like I didn't enjoy playing the class. I still feel guilty, geez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not fond of it either, and can't figure it out. But, thank you, Tome. Maybe she will never be deleted because I'm afraid she'll go all VanCleef on my ass.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!