Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Shamans got talent...

Still have that "deer in the headlights" look---but it'll get better
There were a few posts back, Tzufit from the fantastic Tree Heals Go Woosh (I am not joking - you want to read some amazing, articulate writing, just click over there. I'll wait. Just remember to come back) wrote about the new talent trees. I am still feeling a little shaky about making poor choices depending on the "situational environment." But -- my bigger concern was not being able to have more in-depth conversations about what's what. I was a lonely shaman.

But--I am not worried about that any more.

I logged on and my GM was back, poking around on his restoration shaman, and he and I had an in-depth, and in no way nerdy, conversation about some of our choices. I tabbed to read his recommendation from IcyVeins, and though it was mostly what I knew, I am of the belief that reading and re-reading information is best. I am sham-sorbant, and need time to soak it all in.

It is those conversations--those friendships, those discussions, that are wonderful to me, and what keeps me loyal and engaged. I didn't agree with all of the choices Icy Veins suggested for my enhancement shaman, but since all it's going to cost my play performance is some time on the dummies and some dust of disappearance.

So--in that--I leave you to go drop a totem or two.

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad my dear friend Marty has good taste. Tzufit is fine reading indeed and lovely to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad Matty's getting everything worked out but I must say she looks marvelous while doing it. But then green's my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for noticing! I have been looking to put something together based on Timmy's galoshes...apparently being a zombie thing now he didn't need them anymore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks very much for the kind words and the link love, Matty! I adore your transmog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well sure! Your writing is refreshing and insightful: we readers are the fortunate ones!

      Delete
  5. Anonymous6.9.12

    Hi, just found your blog... nice read. What "transmog set" is your shaman wearing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Let's see:
      Shoulders: Frostwitch's
      Chest: Sandstalker Breastplate
      Gloves: spiritwalker
      Waist: Girdle of Living Flame
      Legs: Cadet leggings
      Feet: Timmy's Galoshes
      Axes: Bogreaver

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!