Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Well, if Felicia Day likes it...

I am fortunate enough to work with an IT guy who likes ME BEST (step off, peeps...ME - he likes ME). Actually, I kid, but me and my friends did get in a Facebook brawl over which one of us he favors. Again, pretty sure it's ME. In any case, as a huge favor, I asked him if he could help me with my very old Dell. It was having issues a year ago, and in the layers of grit and archeological technological mess, I forgot the password. I never forget passwords, but, oh well. He hacked into it lickity-split, and before you could say "troll-bait" the creaky old Dell was back up and running. He knows I play WoW, and even just thinking about stepping plate or leather soles back in Azeroth makes him froth at the mouth. He did share that he has really been enjoying Skyrim. Toodling around on Facebook tonight while frying bacon and making cornbread for the cornbread stuffing (suck it, Yankees--cornbread stuffing is the only stuffing worthy of this princess's lips), I saw that the lovely Felicia Day plays Skyrim, too. I should have known Sir Fixalot would have followed this lovely redhead into the fire. I am definitely going to check it out, too--it looks AHMAAAZINGGGG.
http://www.elderscrolls.com/skyrim/media/videos/behind-wall-making-skyrim-trailer/

PS On the desktop, was a screen shot of Mataoka on her broom from last Hallow's End, 2010. Aw, she was so cute.

PPS What do you get a IT guy who doesn't drink Starbucks? Do you have Felicia's number?

1 comment:

  1. Postcript: I didn't last ten minutes. Made me feel like that bad-end of a long sea voyage.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!