Friday, July 6, 2012

Attention, please:

1. Navi will be on Twisted Nether! The sweetest Tauren Druid in all of Azeroth will be on the Twisted Nether blogcast this Sunday! Check it out: http://www.twistednether.net/2012/07/06/tnb-live-sunday-78-navimie/

2. JD received some well-earned publicity for his Transmogolympics, and by riding on his plate coattails, so did this blog: http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/07/06/show-off-your-transmogrification-prowess-in-the-mogolympics/ (Never in my wildest dreams did I hope I would get a link from joystiq...)

3. Movella is a fun fan-fiction site - check it out and read something besides NPC quest journals:
http://www.movellas.com/en/competition/show/201205081548150975/world-of-warcraft-fan-fiction-competition

5 comments:

  1. OH!!! Why didn't Navi let everyone know, I'm glad you did. I wonder if I can manage to stay up that late to listen live.

    I know, second time I've ridden JD's coattails too, he's going to start swatting me off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...pssst...Tome...over here! Yeah, under this rock here...Yeah...um, well, yeah...hate to break it to you, but you are a powerhouse in your own right...if there are three blogs on a blogroll, yours is most likely one of them...no need for modesty!


    Navi mentioned it to me, and I am on the feeder list, so ping! Maybe we can both take naps. Not together of course--lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you could nap on your side and I'll nap over here.

      Of course you as the author were right, I can't find the story I was positive was yours and it's not by any of the other WoW bloggers who I read. Must have been something I read on one of those free association link hopping I do and then never remember where I've been. Now it's driving me crazy trying to find it because they wrote just like you, argh!

      Delete
  3. I didn't tell anyone yet because I didn't know if it was confirmed! And by the time I received the email I was in a conference away from home and couldn't access my blog properly :)

    I am feeling a bit jittery now eep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I didn't mean to out you, but the TN folks put this feed in my emails, ya see, and yessirree, figured it was time to put it out there! You'll be fine. What's the worse that can happen? You let out a big belch or barf on the mic? Nah. Ain't gonna happen. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!