|You don't need nothing but a just-in-time Speedo...|
JD came up with this great event and I can hardly wait to see the entries. Judging by who’s already signed up, there will be some spectacular outfits to see. But it’s not too late to enter, I know there are some great moggers out there, some of them are in my blogroll. Hey, you guys! Sign up!
Here are the medal events:
- Archery – Build an outfit around your favourite bow.
- Cycling – Build a biker outfit to compliment the Chopper. It must be either Leather or Mail.
- Discus – Build an outfit around one of the shield skins seen here
- Equestrian – Build an outfit to compliment one of the horse mounts in the game. (Faction limitations apply, so no Orcs on a Stormwind pony)
- Fencing – Time for some swordplay. Build your best outfit around the 1h sword of your choice.
- Javelin – Build an outfit around the polearm of your choice.
- Hammer Throw – Build an outfit around your favourite two-handed hammer.
- Wrestling – We’re going to deviate from olympic wrestling and go to the sports entertainment aspect instead. Using one of the “championship” belts, design your own Azerothian pro wrestler. Think of the oversized belts, such as the Firemend Cinch seen here.
There’s more, so for everything you need to know, go to Amateur Azerothian’s Mogolympics page!
- Freestyle – Build your own NPC. Could be an innkeeper, could be the Green Orc Lantern. Doesn’t matter.
Theme song: Fanfare for the Common Man/Aaron Copeland - ELP