Friday, December 21, 2012

Australia Saves the World!

Mayan prophecies got you down? Not sure which calendar to trust, Gregorian, Julian, or other? Well, I'm putting my stock in the Aussies, once again. This morning, a bit worried about apocalyptic visions and whatnot, what do I find in my mailbox, but a beautiful gift from Cymre! Not only did she and Navi let us Yanks know that the world would not end, but gave us all something to care for, too!


I am indeed a Jewelcrafter, but alas, had no idea how to get this spell, or if I knew, the information was lost. Here is my beautiful little cub:

And then, wouldn't you know?! I haven't done Golden Lotus dailies in a fortnight it seems, and got a key from some punk Mogu, and look!


What a way to start the winter solstice! Very lucky indeed!


Postscript: Yes, yes I know Australians and other Oceanic folks would have met with the zombie apocalypse the same time as the Northern Hemisphere. I khow how time zones work. I had a very earnest lecture from cross-dressing rogue about this.

Seriously.

Dude.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous21.12.12

    Grats again on the design. Before you know it you'll have the other design as well.

    I actually used an uncommon battle-stone on a couple of my 'poor' sapphire cubs (the other is mine) until they decided to hotfix them to uncommon. It was worth the upgrade though, seeing it was a gift :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was so sweet Cymre: I still believe it was your kindness that brought me luck!

      Delete
  2. That's a beautiful gift and a lucky panther to boot!

    And yeah I occasionally think if people take everything I say seriously I must come across as a nut but since I rarely am serious I knew you grasped zombie time zones, okay did that make sense, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wonder about that man sometimes.

      Seriously.

      :) haha!

      Delete
  3. That was lovely of Cymre! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed! Litter box trained and all!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!