Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It's the most wonderful time...

All I wanted to do yesterday was sleep, my long winter's nap, don kerchief, have a night cap, something like that. But all that was on was "How It's Made," and I just didn't feel like watching the manufacturing of goods. (Oh, perambulator makers: those are gorgeous, and your craftsmanship is excellent, but watching Cheetos made is actually more interesting.)

Go to Mt. Hyjal? You ask. Sure!

And, wait...what is this?

Thrall's festive tableau
and one more thing to ask for:

This would be a great glyph to have: Thrall's Dire Psychedelic Dire Wolf!
And whoa whoa whoa...

A boss...wearing...is that a....Winter Veil hat?!?!

Stonecore never seemed so...festive


Now I've seen everything.

Any festive surprises that have delighted you out there?

4 comments:

  1. You got to love it when bosses get all festive and into the moment. Kind of makes it seems a shame to kill them. Like you should have some eggnog with them instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I offered, at least a fair trade nog for noggin, and she respectfully declined, so we hit a roadblock in out negotiations.

    Hey: question: my warlock seems to be misunderstood ALL the time, and threatens the tank's manhood so to speak; does this ever happen to you? Feel like I am constantly sticking up for my wrath guard especially, the poor dumb lug. All he wants is to be pointed in the direction of my enemies, how sweet is that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unless it's changed recently, Wrathguard if you have the talent and Felguard if you don't is the Demo Warlock weapon of choice. Somebody may have yelled at me in the past but since as a rule I generally don't look at chat I was blissfully unaware!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew it, I KNEW IT - VINDICATION! I have been in no less than four dungeons with the wrathguard/felguard and been told to back the eff up....

      Sucks to be misunderstood.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!