Tuesday, December 18, 2012

RTMT: Fifty Shade...lings

...it's only server restarts, this is pretty damn random. It is tough to indulge my flights of fancy when the world wants to keep me grounded. 

So these are just some sprinkles, some ephemera, of recent play:

Finally beat Bloodknight Poopypants, of the Hair Gel Clan.

This may be my Christmas card...

Best time of the year...

Desecrated oil is another one of those potions that has interesting side effects...

I may never beat Nearly Headless Jacob (Nick's younger brother?) but damn, his pets are awesome!

So, I was reading up on Shadelings, and the advice was that they are up early in the morning, Hey! I'm up early in the morning, too! I can do this! 

Once I found my way in the Basements of Karazhan, there they were! (Had to get that spirit out of my way first...)

And oh yeah baby! First one, a blue, and you are mine! I shall take you home and love you, and squeeze you, and hug you...

Not sure why this happened.
So, I'm a little behind my blog writing. It's cool. Holidays are right around the corner, and nothing a few gift cards can't fix. Got plenty of food in case of snowstorms, and as long as my power stays on, all is well. 

4 comments:

  1. ROTFL!!!! You're a little BEHIND on your blog writing, oh, I can SEE that!!! Sorry, sorry, I'll stop with the puerile humor.

    You are one lucky devil! I had to be happy with a poor shadeling. Grats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you get me Tome...or an I sorry for you?! Haha! Before I bottom out with many more puns, I will let you know that those shadelings are quite populous at six am Pacific time...you don't even at to go through the back door if Karazhan, but there is an entrance in the town next to it. Okay I'll stop now

      Delete
  2. Anonymous19.12.12

    I still have yet to see the Shadelings. Hopefully over Christmas I will have a moment of "what to my wondering eyes should appear...?"

    Then again, I've caught a couple of wonderful surprises recently -one of which confirms that books like to float around Dalaran in the wee hours of the morning. I caught mine at 4am (no idea what time it was in the CRZ).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that is so good to know! I must admit I was getting frustrated because the Shadelings ga spawned all over the place and I didn't know how to get underground: I went in caves, Karazhan, by the (locked) crypt and only when someone roaming around the Matty-shack at the wee hours was I able to be pointed to the now incredibly obvious GIANT HOLE in the ground!! But they were plentiful: now if I can only find the rest...I have actually resorted to...reading and researching *gasp!*

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!