Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Birth of Genius

Nascita di Venere, 1486, Sandro Botticelli

Right before I needed to take my leave of a former guild, a group of players had done Gokk'lok's Shell, and it sounded right up my alley. But alas, at that time, it wasn't meant to be. The good news is Cymre put this on her blog, Gokk'lok's Shell, and it reminded me of one of those fun things I had wanted to do. And, pro tip! From what it sounds like, whenever Miss Matty-Goddess-Pants does her debut on the half-shell, I'd better be ready to get that screenshot stat, because like the Lady Venus, there is a matron who only wants to get some decent clothes on her as quickly as possible, and the moment is gone. Boo!

Postscript: Anyone up for seafood?

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous25.12.12

    Oh, I'm glad you posted this painting here since this image came to mind when I was doing it but short of looking it up I can just come here and admire the artwork.

    I look forward to seeing an image of a scantily clad Matty in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat would really like that screen shot too! Right now she wouldn't even mind if it meant her death as my mother got snowed in here with us and The Game Network is going non-stop downstairs! Help! Help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Tome, funny how a generation can so distinctly define "game." Sure your mom doesn't want to start a Night Elf mage? Sure? No? Okay.

      Delete
  3. Iocane29.12.12

    If you still haven't gotten it, let me know. I'll grab a friend and we'll come kill the adds while you get your shell. And then we can all have a shell party afterwards to celebrate!

    You can't /dance in the shell anymore (boo hiss) and just stand there blushing, but if you drop a party grenade, it provides a nice workaround.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool!!! I am trying to camp for the whelping and clean the Matty-shack today, but yes, indeed! Let's just swoop over there and see what we can do!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!