Friday, June 28, 2013

I LOVE YOU COOKIES!

Tome! Tome! Tome! Pay attention to me! I'm yelling on the Internet! Tell Ironsally to check her mail!

My Azerothian partner-in-crime knew we were trying to get you that Coilfang, and prompted a few trips on our AltArmy (yes, very similar to the Salvation Army --strange uniforms and a lot of bell ringing--) and see what we could do. I discovered that being ranged is far more helpful with reaching those tainted things, by a mile. My grand buddy Turk had lent me his so I could get the achievement (I have a post about Tito later), and I'm still in need of one, but no biggie. Señor and I have it down to a swift and sure dance. Lady Vash'j is no match: she now 'sleeps with da fishes,' if you catch my frisbee.


I think I'm going to check in with Hunter Kellda from time to time on that PVP server of yours. Shake things up a bit.

Postscript: Tome, Señor made sure that you would get this one and I wouldn't keep the first drop. Keeping me honest, dammit!

5 comments:

  1. Wouldn't you know the day I injure my shoulder and can't really do much on the computer is the day I have a big surprise!

    I must go do a one-handed login!

    Thank you so much Matty and tell Señor thanks from me too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well hope it helped - I think you still need the Tideskipper thing, but it was being uncooperative. We had fun!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous28.6.13

    Aww, what a great surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great gift! Ancient looks thrilled (as I knew she would be!) oh I hope her arm is better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cymre and Navi - it was just fun to pull something off! I hope her arm/shoulder is better soon too that must be painful! :(

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!