Monday, June 3, 2013

I will not abide another toe.

Wrathion says to me:
Since you have failed to achieve,

even in the modest task which was your charge,
since you have stolen my money,
since you have unrepentantly betrayed my trust...
I have no choice
but to tell these bums to do whatever is necessary
to recover their money from you, Jeffrey Lebowski.



Don't judge.

Don't.

I came into the World (of Warcraft) a noob, and a noob I shall remain. I cannot seem to get past the Wrathion's Task quest. I foolishly thought I could go in there, step on a few sha, scrape them off my boots, and be on my merry way. Nope. 

Now for those of you who aren't done with 5.2 silliness though we are WELL into 5.3 (sheesh! what is wrong with you?! Keep up!) I don't want to spoil anything. But let's just say I'm not as badass as I thought I was. I had to....

...

...


Wish me luck. 

In the meantime, at least I have great friends who share the wealth of pets:
Turk the Tideskipper

4 comments:

  1. Sheesh, I bailed on that kid back when he wanted Sigils so you are way ahead of me! I watched a video of that fight since I won't be doing it. Good luck! The one I watched was a Monk, it looked liked being able to roll real fast helped a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mistake was focusing on the big Sha and the anvils. Maybe tonight will go better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4.6.13

    It took me a heap of goes and Wrathion saying 'no no somethings not right' and resetting it on me before I even realised there were anvils to help out.. I was standing there trying to dps the heck of out all those adds by myself.. sigh and now I've finally finished that and he's graciously given me a gem (though with a serious dose of creepy talk while doing so) he's got more things he wants. That dragon is never satisfied :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dragons never are, are they? Think you're onto something here...

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!