Sunday, June 23, 2013

Out of the bottle...


I can't even type yet. Well, I'm freezing. CD Rogue is part polar bear, and the Matty-shack is a friggin' igloo, but that's not the only reason. I wish I could write this tale like Navi does - swashbuckling, daring-doos and don'ts, and all kinds of Azerothian yumminess! Here's the short version:

1. If you have two accounts, and you're camping a pet on one, guess what? All your pets are locked up. This is why when you see Qiraji spawn repeatedly at 3:30AM Australian time and you can't engage it....yes. I did that.

2. If you know someone like Tome you have all you need. She will take you to her PvP server, defend your lame level 70 ass, engage in a spawn, forfeit, and pave the way to an amazing new pet!!!

3. If you know a lucky mage who sends good luck your way, you also have a buff.

Not only do I now have the title and the achievement, the luck and love, but a damn cool pet!! I think this pet is really fun - kind of like a 70-something Barbara Eden who can still rock the genie bra:


No way I'm getting that genie back in the bottle!

Tome: again, you have come to my rescue. I cannot thank you enough - but will try to find a way!

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I am soooo glad we decided to give it a few more minutes. LOL!I didn't see it but you're exactly right, I think it's a Barbara Eden lookalike.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again Tome - you made my summer!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous23.6.13

    Yay, Grats :) That is great you have it, and you're right it is so a genie. I've been saying to ppl who say oh its ugly, that it's not, its wearing haremn pants and is cute. Now I shall officially rename my Genie :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How could anyone say it's ugly? I think it's really unique! Oh well. To each each own bellydance I guess!

      Delete
  3. So you were the lucky person Tome was helping while I was playing exterminator in Felwood. Congratulations on the latest addition to your zoo, Zookeeper!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ms. Jeni! The luck is all about the friends -- only luck I need! :) Did you get rid of the pest problem in Felwood? That place never seems to get cleaned up....

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!