Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Unsung Heroine: Moira


We believe one of two things: people can change, or they can't. There is plenty of evidence to support both theories. However, if any of you give one iota of credit to King Varian, or King of Chins, for pulling together the Dwarf clans, we will have to have a wee bit of a chat, because make no mistake: Moira is our heroine. She transformed from a spoiled brat to saving the Alliance. Quite a transformation indeed.  Consider mothers have to be fierce, and look out for their babes. Whatever her motivations --maturity, loyalty, or seeing the 'big picture' - don't leave her role out of any discussion on who's brave and true.


--A Draenei's reflection on Dwarfs

Celtic Bagpipe Music: For the Love of a Princess

6 comments:

  1. I just logged in to post auctions and logged out but now I think I'll go back and level that Dwarf a little. She's feeling very patriotic now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has every reason to be proud! Fight on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been a Moira fan since I read "The Shattering". I find that I'm liking her more and more all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See, now I need to read that instead of just the highlight reel from others - thanks Kam!

      Delete
  4. Anonymous11.6.13

    I haven't looked at dwarf lore, her story looks really interesting. I might have to do some deeper reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This game is lore and fantasy - so many interesting paths to explore...

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!