Monday, September 2, 2013

Day 20: Stairs (revised)

#wowscreenshotaday: stairs

When I was in Yellowstone this summer, during the last leg of our trip to Lewis & Clark Caverns, I had  no idea how and long it was to climb to get to the entrance: the cave goes down at least a mile (it said so on a stair inside leading back out), and if one is heavy-set, has knee trouble, it can be a challenge at best. But I took this picture:


And then promptly forgot to add it to the #wowscreenshotaday 'stairs' post. Thank you for indulging me.

good thing there is a sherpa nearby...




Stairway to Heaven

5 comments:

  1. I had this done over the weekend and accidentally published it, and then put it back in preview mode. But yes indeed - ! wish those stairs were in my own real life neighborhood: that would be some workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well no wonder you went back to sleep after climbing those stairs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! No joke--occassionally I feel like I'm wading through mud--maybe I need iron. /sigh

      Delete
  3. Matching song! Nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it's cliche but oh well ... Still a rock classic! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!