Thursday, September 12, 2013

My Shaman Went to the Timeless Isle and All I Got Was This Stupid T-Shirt


When will I ever learn!? Human males dressed up in fine clothes are shysters of the lowest caliber! Whizzig totally sucked me in with his fancy silver 'rare' frame and spawn rate. For some reason I stupidly did not read the fine print, and thought this was a pirate costume for ME, but alas, for my butt-floor-wiping-dog. (Not a fan.) So, there ya go, Perky. You have a few more chances at playing pirate, and maybe for Talk Like A Pirate Day I'll get you out again, but otherwise, back to the kennel you go. This little prank cost 500 thingies.

I actually have a lot more to save about 5.4, but like getting the first four bosses accomplished, everyone has beaten me to the punch. Meh. I want to say something about other things to sniff now, but that's just gross.

8 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. I got suckered into buying a key to open a chest by that guy in the cave and I think I spent 500 coins and got 150 in the chest. I'm beginning to feel like these guys are related to those Darkmoon Faire hucksters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must be the Blizzard exchange rate: the Stormwind currency is not doing strong against the Pandaren. I'm wondering how my pricey repair bills are stacking up to treasures...very suspicious. I think Lehman Bros. are behind this.

      Delete
  2. I was excited to see Whizzig on the Isle, not so much when I saw how much each of his items cost!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No joke! That was quite a hit in ol' wallet of fun!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous12.9.13

    lol your perky pug looks very pleased with himself. I have to admit of all my pets he's probably the one I like the least (well him and the monkey one, it's a close tie). But still at least you can coordinate with him when you are a pirate.. silver linings and all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He wiped his behind once and back in the bags he went. I like your take on silver linings, and TLAPD is right around the corner...good idea!

      Delete
  4. Anonymous13.9.13

    LOL, if you want a pirate costume you have two choices atm. There's a white spectral pirate from some grog you can loot of some mobs in a cavern and the Rime of the Time-Lost Mariner.

    Your butt-wiping dog does look kind of cute in that get-up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, he does. I knew you'd know how to get a pirate costume! Best part of Azeroth: being someone else while being someone else instead of who I am!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!