Friday, September 13, 2013

Day 13: Unexpected

#wowscreenshotaday September

Unexpected


This little Ashwing moth is an unexpected joy: the way it carries its own light, and is so gentle and soft. This was an unexpected surprise from the Timeless Isle. Oh sure, I know there are other more grand pets to acquire, but this little blessing makes me happy. I was thinking too, recently about other players I miss who don't play anymore, and wishing they'd come back and at least say hello, and I got my wish with one of those players this morning (wave!)

The little sweet surprises...wonderful.

7 comments:

  1. Oh! I didn't notice its light! Too busy killing everything, that Warlock never stops to smell the roses. I'll let Cat know, she'll appreciate them.

    Glad you got an unexpected visit from a friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to get serious about this pet thing. Somehow...that statement seems like a paradox. Serious about tiny virtual pets? Yes, I just said that.

      Always nice to get a 'howdy do!'

      Delete
  2. Anonymous13.9.13

    Aww, so glad to hear a person you've been missing returned to say hi. I didn't notice the moth's glow either but the flamering one seems to drip blood.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just caught one of those yesterday, and there's a "Sky" one too I'll be looking for...love cool animations!

      Delete
  3. nah, thats just the juices flowing from being cooked by the flame it is approaching...

    Ah, medium rare moth, yum-yum, so good.

    BTW - hi Matty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roo!

      I like my moths rare, sir. :)

      Delete
    2. maybe one of these days I will share one of the many militarty stories on why I stop eating any type of meat "rare". Trust me, "extra-well-done-shoe-leather" is the best, if one eats any type of meat.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!