Sunday, November 24, 2013

Wish List Part 3: Ain't No Mountain

Here is a Draenei racial abililty I've wished for a long, long time: the ability to scale mountains:






What special physical or mental powers do you wish particular races had? Draeneis have a heal and a knack for gem cutting, and humans can look out for themselves, but what else makes sense for your race? The fact that Draeneis have the hooves of mountain goats seems like a waste of a physical skill. How did this young Draenei female scale that hill? And if she is also a preview into model changes, sign me up: those blue glowing eyes are fantastic and expressive.



Marvin Gaye - Ain’t No Mountain High Enough from Don Shafer on Vimeo.

Wish List 1
Wish List 2

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous24.11.13

    Hmm, I'm not sure about a special/mental power although sometimes I wish I had spectral guise in my Disc spec :P
    I am looking forward to seeing the revamped Blood Eves though. More faces, hairstyles and more customisation in general!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!