Monday, January 30, 2012

Fe-mail gear...

I have had a lot of fun putting together pret-a-porter looks for Luperci and Zeptepi, but was noticing yesterday Matty is looking a bit shabby. 

So, sometimes, a girl. Just needs. To go. 

Shopping.

So, TO THE INTERNET!

I searched Google, and came to this link: Illustrated Mail Transmogrification Guide


See the War Paint Set? I have the leggings, but they look a bit odd without the rest. So...onward. Although I do think the Brackwater set would look lovely on our Suicide Blonde Matty. 

I have never been much of a shopper, at least a social shopper. I tend to treat shopping malls like a coup d'etat, and I'm the guerrilla war-farer, an assassin. I work alone. I have a list, I know what I want, and I know where to get it. Bam! But, this transmog stuff is going to require a bit of research, and right now I'm feeling super lazy. So, in the meantime, I'll keep on my sweats and hope I don't bump into anyone I see at the grocery store dungeon, and at least put on some lipstick. 

Looks like I'll be going to Blackfathom Deeps, right next to the Jamba Juice and Lego Store.

Which lead me to this blog: http://disciplinaryaction.wordpress.com/ --also pretty cool. 




And, I'm sorry. I am really sorry.

Theme song: Barbie-Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!