Thursday, January 26, 2012

Nightmare.

I had the worst dream before I woke up this morning.

I was in some cavern, brightly lit, with glowing thick ice walls, and there was some crash or horrific event (a battle?). Crashing all around me, shards, blood, broken objects, flooding into a tiny crevice, under some ice. I had to swim up and find the surface for air, keeping my wits about me. I found an opening and managed to clamber out of the icy water, and my body was covered in a blue glittery frost, although I felt chilled, not very cold. There was an old fashioned merry-go-round with freakish, clownish mounts, and some unknown companion and a flight attendant asked me if I was all right.

And then they told me Blizzcon had been canceled, and I woke up screaming.

Just kidding. I did have the nightmare, but I'm certain it was the result of an onslaught of work responsibilities in the aftermath of the storm, in addition to reading the last few chapters of Clash of Kings. (Poor Tyrion! How are you going to get out of that fix, little man?!)

And this morning, I had a great talk with a young druid about WoW; his perspective and insight was fascinating, but I'll share more of that later. Right now, I have to dry off and find a warm blanket.

Theme Song: Wicked Game/ Chris Isaak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!