Thursday, January 19, 2012

Talk a blue streak...

Buddy of mine felt kind of bleh and put the blame solely on his shoulders for his guild not doing better on Dragon Soul the other night...

Just read this quote:

Because they want to and they pay the same amount for the game? I don't know, man. How is it good for the game to have 1% of players parading around for months and months and a 99% sitting around with nothing to do because they're sick and tired of wiping?
Your solution is "Well then they should get better or quit." and that's just not reasonable for a video game comprised of millions of people looking to just have some fun. It's still a computer game.
 So, ladies and gents, if you want to get your hubris on, better do it before January 31.

Postscript: Right now, I don't care about any of this. I care about my friends, near and far, how I am going to finish a tiny story, how I am going to get some real work done on my third snowed-in day, and how I can let my friends know how much I care about them. Wish I had some magic spells.

Perhaps I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!