Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lore Noob: Sunday Afternoon Reading List

I must be getting better--somehow I managed to cap out Matty's, Lupe's, and Zep's VP for the week, leveled Ceniza* (the artist formally known as Magadora). All done, and now for real life things. Maybe I'll squeeze in some time for some fiction writing myself.

Writers trying to be true to the lore:
http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/01/08/the-queue/ (I mention being true becaus I usually don't put forth much effort in that, and appreciate those who do.)

I have my own dreams (delusions?) of writing grandeur, and maybe I'll figure out how to get something submitted to the Global Writing contest (see link below). In the meantime, here are the ones who know how to put ink to rock and make it sing:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/4141437/2011_Global_Writing_Contest_Winners-12_19_2011

I will say, in the narrative I am crafting for Mataoka, that character is in a bit of a limbo right now.

*Ceniza means ash, or turning something into ash in Spanish - thought that was pretty clever moniker for a fire mage. And, when you say her name, makes people want to say, "God bless you."

Theme song: Prince/Purple Rain

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!