Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Evil woman.

Lock up your sons and husbands, ladies, Kélda is out there. (Just kidding. She's harmless.)

I mean really - what kind of warlock becomes a miner and engineer? 

A sexy one who wants sunglasses, I suppose:

Kélda did get a few silvers on her leveling journey:


Jarel was not one of her trophies, however. 



Someday I will understand what these spells are doing, but for now - shiny pretty.

In other news:
Zep realized once again she never has gold. I mean, really!? There are pirate hats!!
Arrgh.
Postscript: This is Gallywix:
From: http://www.wowwiki.com/Jastor_Gallywix

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Kélda got her pony! Cat wants me to check on Kélda hourly to see if she's made any headway with Jeral. I'm not sure what she sees in him anyway but I guess she could do worse, at least she's not taken a shine to Trade Prince Gallywix.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kélda may be evil but she is not as dumb as to mess with a Druid. Besides, I'm not so sure Jarel isn't the one who's interested in Gallywix. (And I had to look up who that was: http://www.wowwiki.com/Jastor_Gallywix) Eww--not Kélda's type, no sirreee!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!