Sunday, May 27, 2012

Fashion Police: Mogjacking Xak

Either by way of avoidance or simply because I wanted to do it, one thing that came out of yesterday was, looking over Xak's Holy Paladin alt, I thought he needed some sprucing up:

"Before"

Xak gave me his blessing to see what I could do. I found it more challenging than I had anticipated. Now Xak is great--intelligent, irreverent, and (usually) charming. For him to have a Holy Paladin seems somewhat incongruent in terms of character studies go, but I also know from experience paladins tend to be dually chivalrous and cheeky. Maybe it's all the burden 'saving the world' stuff. In any case, I wanted to find some plate wear that would not be too overly "hero," but would also be classy with a touch of tongue-in-cheek. Not sure how I did, and I am open to suggestions:



Too...?




Then I got on a sunglasses kick:

(I think I like this one best.)




6 comments:

  1. That is a vast improvement! A worthy mog-jacking and definitely the Tankatronic Goggles, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a mission to save a warlock friend now, too! Maybe these men step out in the world hoping we'll straighten them out, not sure!

      Delete
  2. I have never seen a green pally. This is definitely interesting! Goggles for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, blue, red, silver or gold way too predictable for a man like Xak, and he is involved with green stuff (aka cash). He is full of surprises!

      Delete
  3. I like the green. It's similar to what I posted in the Dragon's call post about Gurdrid (though decidedly different) I'm beginning to think Gurdrid's outfit is a bit warrior-like. But she is a Prot pally, so...

    Very nice look. I also like the tankatronic goggles. :)

    BTW, what boots and chest are those? (She asks, liking your choices better)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am awful about writing mog stuff down - I will try. The green suits his profession and irreverance--great guy, and tons of fun. Thank you very much- not sure how he felt about it, but it was a mogjacking after all. No opions necessary!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!