Monday, May 28, 2012

Fashion Police: Mogjacking Lock

"Mog shot"
This may be a problem. I will blame Navi.

First I tried this: Nah...too purple

My dear friend has a warlock who's been on the benches for a while, and it's time to get him in mog-shape.

But what is one to do when the warlock is a bit more "let's go fishing" versus "MAWHAHAHAHAH?" 


He is also generally very loyal and dedicated to the Alliance, so having emblamatic equipment of duty and honor to the Blue & Gold makes sense to me, too.

I also wanted to get away from robes. Male characters do not really mind the time-honored tradition of robes, but given the mog option of having your pants and zipping them, too, helps. (Not that there's anything wrong with kilts and going commando, mind you.)
Warlock ready for fishing duty, sir!



4 comments:

  1. LOL you can never have too much purple on a warlock! And thank god for your blogroll is in alphabetical order, you would make me itch to sort them by colour like an underwear drawer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can't be done. Perhaps I could prune it here or there. Maybe.

      Delete
  2. I like his purple outfit but he still looks too wholesome, maybe some shoes with glowing eyed skulls on them or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had one screen shot with the horns helmet, but that just looked silly. Sometimes the scariest warlocks are those that "look like every one else." Like your terrifying soccer-mom lock, resplendent in flip-flops. *Shiver!* Perhaps it's those wholesome ones that getcha!

      Well, don't think he liked it anyway. Asked him if he saw it and liked it and he just gave me a smiley face. That translates to "if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all." Fine then. I'll just mess with my own lock, and roll.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!