Tuesday, February 19, 2013

A Prayer for the RNGs


I got a double-yolk egg this morning and made a wish.



Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the RNGs my soulshards to keep
If I should die before I wake
I pray for a rez for goodness sake
In the morning when I wake up
While the patch is loading, I need a hookup
I send this prayer to all grand pixelized gods
To update my characters, add-ons and mods
And please let that weapon drop in LFR,
If it doesn’t drop soon I’m going to go live in a bar
I’ve tried for weeks with elder charms and luck
But still running with blues, and it really does suck
I try to put on a brave face and am a superstitious git
But with low damage per second, I feel like a nit
I’ll not change my socks and light candles of hope
But when I humbly ask I get a big, fat nope
So RNGs if you hear my prayer
And if about this little shaman you ever did care
Send me that fist weapon all shiny, sharp, and trusty
Until the next patch, and it’s forgotten and rusty

2 comments:

  1. May alk your breakfasts.. I mean wishes... be filling. .. I mean fulfilling. ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great balls of fire, I go away for a few hours and I can't catch up! I have my fingers crossed for you. It would be mean and churlish for RNG to ignore you after such a wonderful poem dedicated to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!