Saturday, February 16, 2013

The Big Lebowski, Azeroth Style


Here is what I played around with for the Matty's Movie Mog:

All entries are due February 20! Been seeing some amazing creations...!

The Dude
Careful man, there's a beverage here!


"I gotta rash."

Walter
You are entering a world of pain...


Maude Lebowski
"Does that make you uncomfortable, Jeffrey?"


Bunny Lebowski
"He's here to fix the cable."
(those toenails should be green)

"Ve beliff in noffivg!"

The Nihilist
"No Funny Stuff"



7 comments:

  1. OMG! The Dude is perfect, beverage and everything! And Walter! You nailed him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have another image in mind for Maude, and how could I forget Donny?! And Jesus Quintana?! TO THE MOGIT MACHINE! LOL

      Delete
  2. Haha, I've NEVER seen this movie, but love the Rogue at the bottom. Made me giggle! xD

    PS. I fear your blogroll is going to be the end of free time for me when I add them all to my reader. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Then my work is done.

      And-- you should really watch this movie. That is no rogue, my dear friend -- worse: a nihilist.

      Delete
    2. *GASP*
      I'll put it on the list. My external's pretty much full of "omg you still haven't watched X?!" :D

      Delete
  3. Anonymous17.2.13

    LOL, I remember watching that a couple of years ago. Nice job on them all, esp the big L

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!