Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day Four & Five: Never

These two days are inextricably linked: Best WoW memory and in-game item. No, it's not a specific weapon, or a mount, or even a pet, although the generosity of my friends is unparalled. But those moments when we first meet someone, and I am fortunate to have a few in my life, where it feels like we've always been friends, and will be again next time 'round the karmic wheel.

I knew I had already written about it, and all had to do was search for weapon/friend, and it was the first thing that popped up:

Tiny Story Time: The Boon

I love this song, and thought you all would too:


2 comments:

  1. Do you know, I didn't realise what that story was about. I thought it was just a nice story. And now, maybe it is dawning on me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really should re-write that little fanfic piece - I take the seed of an idea and it got a little tangled. Still has some good parts thought, and ultimately it is really about the friends we meet and keep in Azeroth, and out (like a certain awesome Tauren I know!)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!