Monday, February 11, 2013

Twenty Days of How Do You Do?

Difficult the Dragon easily reached level 25! Here is Zep trying to keep him from throwing blood plague on the baby cocoons...


Erinys of Harpy's Nest posted, well, not a challenge so much as an interview of sorts:

http://harpysnest.wordpress.com/2013/02/10/20-days-of-blogging-introduce-yourself/

Of course, I am already behind schedule - is that a White Rabbit in my pocket, or am I just running late again?

Here are the questions:
Day 01 – Introduce yourself
Day 02 – Why you decided to start a blog
Day 03 – Your first day playing WoW
Day 04 – Your best WoW memory
Day 05 – Favourite item(s) in game
Day 06 – Your workplace/desk (photo and/or description)
Day 07 – The reason behind your blog’s name
Day 08 – 10 things we don’t know about you 
Day 09 – Your first blog post
Day 10 – Blog/Website favourites
Day 11 – Bad habits and flaws
Day 12 – A usual day in your life/online time
Day 13 – People (players/bloggers) that you admire
Day 14 – This upsets you
Day 15 – Your desktop background (on your computer) and why you chose it
Day 16 – Things you miss (post Cataclysm)
Day 17 – Your favourite spot (in game or outside it)
Day 18 – Your favourite outfit
Day 19 – In your bags/bank
Day 20 – If this was your last day playing WoW, what would you do?

I'm not quite ready to write this yet, but will be thinking about it today. Probably when I should be thinking about Day #12...

2 comments:

  1. /wave Difficult! I'm waiting for the "10 things we don’t know about you" post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I missed this one. Promised myself I wouldn't start and stop another "20 Days of..." but looking at the prompts, this one could be quite fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!