Monday, December 26, 2011

Morning after pill.

I stayed up too late, the dishes were dirty, and the Christmas tree was knocked down. Worried about trying to tank and heal (and get valor points for Luperci and Zeptepi, accordingly, after a few failed attempts at healing), I thought I would just clear the decks. Hate that mild anxiety of going into dungeons after the anagnorisis moment of knowing what I'm in for and how frustrating it can be. Late last night, Guarf sent me this clip, (he does that after a few flagons of mead), but I didn't get a chance to watch it, until this morning.

Dishes done, tree back up (minus a few ornaments and pine needles), and watched it:

Onyxia Wipe Animation.*

I will never, ever, take this game seriously ever again. Friggin' hilarious.

*If you don't like bad words, don't watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!