Monday, March 10, 2014

All in the 'stache, bro

It hasn't even been a day, and we all know the pre-expansion and Level 90 boost came out today. (Great day to decide I wouldn't play on the Mondays during Lent, but hey, my timing has never been great.)

But--I wanted to point out something you may have missed. Looking at approximately the 50-second mark, and notice how this handsome little gnome gets even more amazing with the FACIAL HAIR BUFF OF A MAGNIFICENT MUSTACHE!
See? It's not just the gear, and murlocs know it ain't the big ears...it's got to be that mustache that gives him those boosting powers!

Think about it - so many great heroes sport 'staches:

Rogue

Mage

Warrior

Priest

Paladin

Added a few more:
THIS is a warlock...
Shaman

I know that gnome will be glorious--as will I (whenever I figure out which new character I want...)

4 comments:

  1. Damn, you think that's it? Okay then. I have a few months to try to grow one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know but it sure does seem to be an odd coincidence…I wonder if the occasional chin hair counts? No? Sure does scare little children...

      Delete
  2. I noticed -- and was amused by -- the appearance of the 'stache, too. I guess that somehow having facial hair signifies that he's really truly All Grown Up now? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was as Kam said - all grownup!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!