Thursday, March 27, 2014

OLRG: Spring Break!

No. Just. No.

Never be too rich or too thin? Huh - well, perhaps. Since I am neither, I guess I don't have to worry about it! Whew! One less thing! And no, I'm not on any spring vacation yet, and have no plans for fun in the sun when I am. In fact, I'll have a quiet Matty-shack and a lot of time to clean out closets, drawers, bookshelves, and cupboards. I'm kind of overwhelmed by a nesting instinct right now anyway, and no, that doesn't mean what it typically does. I think women especially get this sense no matter their age or status of maternal bliss. For example, I am about to log on and clean up the Drunken Fish fish tank. It is a big silly mess. I'm looking forward to our Old Ladies Raiding Guild this Saturday, 4 PM Pacific Time. I would like to try Firelands again and get that stupid staff. (Did you hear that Fandral? I called it a stupid staff!! Like I want it....pffft!) And then I am up for some chieves. I am not sure what. If there is a specific thing ya'll would like to do let me know. Taking requests now - including putting on a cover-up.

4 comments:

  1. Wish I could join you Saturday, but I have RL this week...next week for sure though! He WILL drop that staff this week, Matty, he WILL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope so! Will miss you but completely understand RL!

      Delete
  2. OMG! I am almost speechless with fear. I really have to start doing squats or that could be my future. Or the Forsaken have invaded earth. Maybe that's it but I'm still doing squats just in case.

    Drop the staff or we're sending that lady you big jerk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Matty, I should be online at that time. I still need 2 achievements done for Firelands... and hopefully i can run that with you guys! see you tmr. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!