Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Renewed...

Man-oh-man there is NOTHING like a new weapon to make me excited about Mataoka again! I have four minutes to write this - but just wanted to get this mental sticky note down before I fly out the door -- big guild did 25 man again, and yes, my DPS was for sh*t, but you know what - as always, I listen to directions, and do what I can, and listen to tips from others who have more experience than I - (thanks,  Turk!). The thing about any class is they all take a lot of care and practice -- I know this, and but sometimes banging one's head against a wall doesn't help--only end up with a big bump. I am so grateful for the philosophy and patience of my GM/RL and my big guild--more than I can write here. If not for them, I wouldn't be able to have the opportunity to go to normal current content, and have the chance to upgrade gear and weapons--this in turn makes me want to practice more, do better, and contribute more. 

I know a dagger isn't the weapon of choice for enhancement shammies (I do know a few things about my favorite class after all), but still it was quite an upgrade for the time being:

And I have new gear, and I got a new healing shield for restoration!!! Which, when I think about it, if moving/casting is 'going away' restoration shammy may be the best bet…


Still have lots of gems, reforging, and enchanting to do - no worries. When I get back from work. 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new weapon! And wow does she ever look gorgeous in that picture down at the bottom!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She hasn't even mogged it through yet - but thanks! May just leave it the way it is then!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Nothing make you feel better in the morning than a brand new shiny weapon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loves me some weapons…not sure why I focus on those so much…maybe it's part of the enhancement shaman culture…gotta take it out for a spin!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!