Saturday, March 22, 2014

Well what do you know…?

Stubborn from Sheep the Diamond wrote this post recently, and it made me think: what the hell do I know?

Nothing much, but that's okay.

Trying to understand Sajja, "Who Used To Be LuckyCricket And No One Understands Why I Race Change Least of All Me"was at level 66 when I boosted her, so it's not like I didn't know anything. But holy legsweep, Batman, do monks have a metric sh*t-ton of spells! Talk about your button bloat…day-umm!

But --here's the thing -- to me, Azeroth is damn boring without new challenges. New challenges unfortunately translates to many alts, for me at least. I may need to rethink that.

For example, I had no idea how to use Transcendence, so after rolling into several big tigers on the Isle, I decided to go look it the efff up:



OH!! That's what that other button does!!

Knowledge builds, comes in layers, and only until something is out of our comfort zone do we fidget and seek answers, or give up. Right now -- if I were very honest with myself -- I would see that looking up Transcedence is really another name for "procrastinating on a lot of work that needs to get done."

Hmm….may need that out of body experience.

So fellow bloggers: if you read this, my question to you is -- what do you think is your best knowledge base in Azeroth? If you were asked to come to an Azerothian pot-luck, what would be your best 'knowledge' dish?

2 comments:

  1. Liwu has been 90 for some time and she's never used Transcendence either which is a shame cause it looks pretty fun. She could use it to get away when Bufo fights go horribly wrong and someone in their haste to get there pulls all the frogs and then dies on top of you, lol.

    I don't think I have a knowledge dish. I think I just have a few broken potato chips I found between the cushions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm feeling like my 'knowledge dish' is how to go to the store and buy a grocery-store made cake. Throw money at the problem,that's it! Out of money, nothing gets solved. I hate learning this stuff step by step, but there's no other way to do it, and then to integrate it. Oh well. Oh well oh well.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!