Sunday, March 16, 2014

Lucky in love, not in cards...

But it only takes three wins, and three wins it was:

Zep gets first ride…amazing on a shadow priest

I just used the mage/Jaina starter deck. I was pounded by paladins, harrassed by hunters, shamed by shamans and mangled by mages. Thank you to "Yoloswag2012" for the loss, and "Pussifer" for the forfeit. Sir J.C., I won fair and square, and this only took around 3 hours (a bathroom was scrubbed and laundry done in this time, too--I'm not a monster you know!) The whole Hearthstone experience is pretty fun overall -- I hope it comes out soon for pad devices. Oh, and maybe someday, when CD Rogue gets a new job, I'll be able to get a pad device. In the meantime, I'll just keep riding my virtual ponies.

*Editor's Note: What was Pussifer doing that caused her forfeit? And, how many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never know.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your hearthsteed! It does look pretty amazing on a shadow priest doesn't it? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, welcome to the pony club. I'm glad to see you managed to get your other wins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I still havent won any of these games... well see and do this tmr. lol Congrats on your mount!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know there are tips and tricks: I did it my same, tenacious, stubborn, obessive way. Not recommended!

      Delete
  4. That mount is especially beautiful with a Shadow Priest riding it. I don't know how much longer it would have taken me without those forfeits, I might still be there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God almighty, no joke! When I saw the lit fuse animation of Puss about to forfeit I held my breath and crossed my fingers…but that is the kind of game I could easily become addicted to, kind of like when I couldn't stop playing my son's Hercules checkers game (Go away! Mommy took over your game!) I am still on my Monday self-imposed ban of not playing (damn, when is Lent over?!) so it would have been so tempting to play today if I hadn't won. I really am a dork.

      Delete
  5. Yay hearthsteed! That damn game has hooked into my addictive personality. I must stop spending money to open more cards... but the problem is my daughter loves watching me play too, and she loves opening a pack.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!