Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Strange monsters

Nurikabe

CD Rogue sent me this image the other day in an e-mail. I don't know why. I guess I could ask him, cause he's sitting right here. He said he thought it was an interesting character--a monster that blocks the way of night travelers. I can't get it out of my head, and not sure why. I'm kind of befuddled about a lot of things right now. Feel like I'm in a fog. I also don't know why I'm struggling with taking what other WoW bloggers have to say about flying, or rather the possibility of no flying in Draenor. Ever. Maybe that's what it is -- I can't stop thinking about unnecessary obstacles. I wonder why my boss basically told the entire staff this morning to think long and hard about our futures. Wonder why other people feel so convinced they know me or my path. I don't know. But like the nurikabe, there is a magic spell. Just not sure I can get close enough to try it.

What I do know, today was an interesting day. And I am making a straight path to my pillow.

4 comments:

  1. Whew, thank goodness you included the link with instructions on how to get past them. Otherwise I would have been up the proverbial creek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always grateful when there are instructions for monsters…it's serious business! But, in case you're in a pickle without the handbook, usually knocking three times or holding one's breath seems to do the trick.

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love the picture. I've added it to my list of weird things to try and make.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow…that would be a great pillow or cake! It seems like a natural fit to be a doorstop, too - if you make something, share it please!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!