Sunday, March 23, 2014

The Priestess and the Dragon



Sometimes a good deed is rewarded (but don't tell karma that--it'll try to balance something or other!) Zeptepi the Gentle One is at the point in the Wrathion cloak quest to destroy Nalak and stab him with a spear. For Mataoka, that was easy - there were plenty of stalwart champions on the Isle of Thunder, and for Kellda, also easy, because well, she's Kellda. She didn't solo it, but there were a few and she's just mean enough to be lucky. (Luck is afraid of warlocks, didn't you know?)
Waiting for heroes!

So now for Zeptepi - she knew she would not be able to do this alone, so she put the call out to her intrepid and patient friends: Repgrind, Tome, Breige, and Taikuutta all came to the rescue. She saw that a rogue was on the isle, and told him what was afoot, and he was very grateful, and not only came, but brought his tank and another healer friend.


Three healers, one tank, and two casters…it took a long time to bring that dragon down, but success! Now onto the slog that is LFR and obtaining the twelve Titan Runestones…and the final fight…and and and…never mind. One dragon at a time, dear Zep. One dragon at a time.

Now for some ephemera:

I knew I recently saw Taik's name somewhere! Magic for dogs!


And Cymre has a post about one of my favorite Disney princesses, and I think she has a great idea - we need more off-hand weapons, so here's my contribution:



10 comments:

  1. I love that video and now I know Taikuutta's name means magic in Finnish! And that dragon kid is a hard taskmaster. You'd think you'd get some kind of discount for doing it more than once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine doing the legendary more than once. What a pain! And that offhand creation is very cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is - especially since I have to depend on LFRs, which are…not…good. Maybe I can get in some Flex runs on Zeptepi - she's a pretty good healer, even without the cloak. What makes me sad is I've been told I can't bring her because she doesn't have it. This "you can't play" is tiresome. Oh well.

      Delete
    2. Oh and thanks! That would be pretty cool - I like trinkets that make things happen - why not an off-hand?

      Delete
  3. Wrathion is a punk. I know Blizzard has been making the game more "alt friendly," and no, it is my own stupidity for trying to do this again, but I totally agree - after once, especially twice - how about this becomes account bound? I call shenanigans. I can't give up my alts--not going to happen. I seriously wonder if all my tummy issues of the past few months result in no small part to stresses in Azeroth. That ends today. It should be an escape, and fun, like this morning. That was really sweet of ya'll coming to my rescue - thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grats on getting it done on another alt and I have to agree, my mage and hunter are on various stages of the chain but I can't see myself finishing it.

    That off-hand is a great idea. I may have an update for my Jasmine post a bit later. It was late and I was quite tired last night but really wanted to post something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a pain, and a drag - I agree with Tome - should get a discount or something, or a varying path for alts.../sigh We all could use a genie, even if they are a bit hard to manage sometimes!

      Delete
  5. Congrats getting through Nalak, that was the hurdle for me for ages. For future reference though, if you find yourself doing the legendary chain AGAIN, just remember you don't need to kill Nalak, just poke him with the spear and survive long enough for the elemental to die. So basically you just need a willing soul to distract Nalak long enough (about 20-30 seconds?) rather than a full group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is how it worked with my warlock, but this time aggro was an issue. Besides, what if he dropped the mount?! :) Thanks sir - much appreciated!

      Delete
    2. Holy Zeptepi, I forgot he had a mount! Sigh, yet another boss to put on the farm list at level 100....

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!