Monday, January 21, 2013

A grand occasion...

The RNGs are seductive bastards. We know this. But it's fine, just fine, boys, because I am resolved in this. As I said, a week from WoW, starting tomorrow. I have promised baby cubs if they catch me playing, a crisp $20 bill will be theirs. Goes for you all, too. Catch me on between January 22 through January 28 and I'll donate a Cinder Kitten or two. I'm serious about this.*

Before I put the note for the milkman and stop the mail, I've got some grand news to share:

Ragnaros, you are TOAST!

I wish I could write this like one of Navi's epic raid adventures, but alas, I do not have her voice--let me give you the quick "Matty" version: Yesterday, playing. Get an invite from one of my battletag buddies, asking to go with Bear's group. What? Really?! ME???!!! SURE! Group ready. Bear's calm and steady voice on Vent. Room for more- GUILDMATESWANNAGO? sure! Get four of them who'd never been--cracker-jack players but took some time off for life stuff--I'm healing-- cool - easy easy easy easy boy this is a lot easier than when it was new easy fun laugh easy fun laugh funny nice group (of course) onto the big bird DON'T DIE IN TORNADOES YES onto big guy with volcanoes awesome done boom onto druid no staff for the druids in the group does it exist even? yes it does promise I have it but not much good on a shaman (hey blizz why can't that staff turn everyone into a kitty cat? meow!) Onto Ragnaros walls of flame oh healing this is very very different from my dps understanding flames! Fire! RUN RUN people down oh nooooo me too! few up what to do? to ankh or not to ankh that is the question oh to hell with it reincarnate heal heal heal BIG BALLS OF FIRE heal heal heal WIN!

big FAT WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

Me standing alone, party's over, but still, I could have healed all night! 


and I had to dork it up by having full bags and left the party before I got my loot so I had to plead with those still in the raid to invite me back so I could

go

get

my

stuff

(blush)


So, to one and all --thank you! LET'S GO AGAIN!


Theme song:





*Remote WoW from my i-phone doesn't count. No! It doesn't! Shhhhhh.....


6 comments:

  1. Anonymous21.1.13

    Congrats on the kills, loot and achievements. I remember when we got the Ragnar-O's one. It was totally unexpected after a particularly epic kill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lots of fun - kind of like fighting in a microwave oven! and POOF Ragnaros was gone!

      Delete
  2. Wow! That was a great way to kick off your week of Azeroth abstinence! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tome you so get me! I feel like I can do this with that behind me!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Navi! It was a lot of fun, that's for sure!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!