Sunday, January 20, 2013

Happiest place on earth...

I never have to troll Reddit, because CDR does it for me-- he found this gem the other day:

"What is the happiest fact you know?" and one of the responses was that "this m----f----exists."



I am fairly certain that is some critter from Australia, probably a wombat. First of all, of course it's happy! It lives in Australia, for God's sake! I don't have to say another word--seriously! The Pacific region is FULL of beautiful women, deep blue oceans, the superlative of everything: most poisonous, most ferocious, and now--the happiest! Turns out, they were also gamers! Dammit, Aussies! (And don't get me started, Hobbit-happy New Zealand....)

Where's my Green Dragon Pub? WHERE?

I am posing the question, then. In Azeroth, what is your thing you are glad know exists? What is the happiest fact you know? Of course our friends, but in your response I would like something more specific. I'm pretty sure my multiple deaths in the Horde Hotel have brought a smile to Navi's face. We all need more wombat smiles, that's for sure!

OH OH OH - other random things:


Remember we were asking about new pets? I want GHOSTS! Ala The Ghost and Mrs. Muir - something ectoplasmic that follows us around. The idea was inspired when I found the typo in the quest log the other day, (it's "despair," not "dispair.") and thought when a player sends that in to Blizz they should get something, and Cross-Dressing Rogue suggested a ghostly (sexy) librarian assistant. I would settle for a Mr. Snergguls, and his powers would be to bore his opponents to death and squirt red ink. That would be quite lethal, don't you think?


10 comments:

  1. Anonymous20.1.13

    OK that 2nd pic is quite hilarious. I remember watching the Ghost and Mrs Muir when I was younger.

    We do have a lot of poisonous things here but I never expected Cool to be frightened of an emu. I turned around to say something to him (after I walked past one) at the zoo and he was nowhere to be found! /sheesh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emus are EVIL. No bird should be that large -- it has kept up on its dinosaur ancestry!

      Delete
  2. Oh that is a cute picture - look at him smiling!!! It looks like a quokka - they're found in an island in Western Australia (I used to sponsor it at the zoo).
    And you have to admit, the Horde Hotel is classic and I laugh because you are so cutely hilarious :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you knew! Hey, I am all for making you laugh! <3!

      Delete
  3. "Mr. Snergguls, and his powers would be to bore his opponents to death and squirt red ink" .. Brilliant! I'd vote for Mr. Snergguls!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He would be legendary, I have no doubt!

      Delete
  4. That is the cutest thing ever, maybe even cuter than a Cinder Kitten. I keep coming back to look at it again to get another chuckle. I want one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! Just keeps cracking me up! That little face is too much...so damn cute!

      Delete
  5. Wombats are so OP and their cube poop??? Hilarious, lmao.

    Thanks for making my sides hurt this morning Matty! =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You -- are so very welcome!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!