Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Scourged w/helpings

I have five minutes. I have five resentful minutes. The completely intoxicating, overwhelming urge to stay home, write, create, and think for myself, no interruptions, is completely taking over me at this very second. And there is not a damn thing I can do about it. Thankfully, Mr. Snerrguls has packed my cell phone and found my keys, and says he'll take good care of the working area while I'm gone. (This means he'll clean up his seaweed crisps and bubble tea mess --step in the right direction, Mr. S!)

So here are some things I need to share before I dash off:

Tome has seen the Scourged Whelpings. As I told her in a post, auto correct makes it come out 'scourged w helping.' I need help finding these bloody things. They are my Bigfoot. They are my Loch Ness. They are my bipartisanship in Congress. I do not believe they exist.

I got this letter from Thelonius. At first I was very excited because I thought it might be from Thelonius Monk, the famous jazz musician, a correspondence from the grave. Alas, no, just a slipped note, with a typo no less (can you find it?! Don't despair- it's pretty obvious.)



How come I feel like Ellia is the school bully who wants to beat me up after school? I'm telling!

Oh, and here's one more thing to keep me off-task after hours! (Thanks a hell of a lot, Cymre!)
This is my writer avatar - cute!


Theme Song: 'Round Midnight


8 comments:

  1. What a cute little writer you are! I will yell for you to come over here if a see one of those Whelplings.

    Yeah, geez Ellia there's more to life than beating the crap out of people, get a grip girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are fun to make! I appreciate the help because Elusivity thy name is whelpling!

      Delete
  2. Anonymous9.1.13

    LOL cute! My what a big pencil you have :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the better to write with my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can tell your response to Ellia straight, maybe even chase her.

    Oh no, now you've got me writing Jazz Puns? I'll avoid the story of the felonious monk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never dodge a bad pun! And just as most jazz is too esoteric for my pedestrian ears, your allusions may have gone over my stunted head. Apparently the only thing I'm good for is finding the typo of "dispair" in copy.

      Delete
  5. HAHA! Good reply there Matty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Cymre did set me up - brought out the big bad wolf in me!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!