Saturday, January 12, 2013

Death by Stupid...

Today I get to go to work and get some things done! Hooray! My stock and trade is preparedness, and by this gift of time, I'll be able to maybe, hopefully, get on top of some pressing issues. But, as it will be, I won't be able to play or blog there unless I bring my own computer, which is highly counter-productive. I'll just end up playing and writing, writing and playing, and nothing else will get done. Focus, MATTY, FOCUS!

....which leads me to this quick post. I was chatting with one of our favorite people the other day, la la la, this this and the other thing la la la, oh look! There's one of the Pandaran Spirit pet battlers! la la la! Hey, it's right by the archeology building! la la la! I'll just fly in there real quick talk talk talk la la la and get the daily quest and go battle talk talk talk la la la wait


wait

what's this?! OH NO IT'S THE HORDE HOTEL! NO NO NO I AM SORRY I

boom

smack

dead

*sniffle*

and yes

it took four tries to get my body out of there

so yes

I took the Resurrection Sickness

and yes

it cost about 149 gold for repairs and ten minutes of being benched and yes an Azerothian lifetime of embarrassment.


6 comments:

  1. Anonymous12.1.13

    Oh no! Those rez timers really suck sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor Matty. I wasn't going to mention it but wanted to because when you said you flew into the Horde Hotel by mistake I started ROTFL because really, those two building do look like 5 star establishments.

    Really would have thought they'd be more pleasant to lost travelers, geez.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish this could be a cautionary tale but alas no one else could be that dumb. And yes I though I was dead I died laughing!

      Delete
  3. Now I know why you were late.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No one else huh ... well I don't play Horde much myself so I have been known to ummm boo boo now and then. Like in the last couple weeks I was in Dalaren on my horde something or another and didn't even think about it but I went towards the alliance portal and bam I was knocked backwards - with my head swimming. I laughed so hard at myself like Duh moment huh. I mean I've had that happen by getting to close to the Horde side of Dalaran so I should have known better but nope I didn't even think about the fact that I knew only one portal was there and it's stormwind. Honestly now that I'm thinking about I really need to go have a look again, does Horde have a Wintergrasp portal on their side too? LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!